EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!
We have some great specials this week featuring New York Strips, Bacon Wrapped Chicken Rollups, Sausage, Whitefish, and Pork Chops!
Angry Texas Brisket Rub
Servings: Makes 2 Cups
About this Recipe:
Hold onto your breeches, this Angry Texas recipe will drive you wild.
- 3/4 cup paprika
- 1/2 cup fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/3 cup coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons granulated garlic
- 3 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons ancho chili pepper
- 2 teaspoons cayenne
- Combine all ingredients and evenly rub on your selected Certified Angus Beef ® brand cut.
- Cover tightly in plastic wrap or zipper-locking plastic bag. Refrigerate overnight before cooking.