SALE ON SNACK STICKS!!!!
Pick out your FAVORITE box of Snack Sticks (20-count) for ONLY $14.00/per box. Our CUT OF THE WEEK is our top of the line Sirloin Steak. Stop into Old World Meats!
Certified Angus Black and Blue Burger
Servings: Serves 4
About this Recipe:
This classic black and blue burger recipe will envelop your taste buds. The charbroiled taste of the grilled steak burger, combined with the sour bite of blue cheese will get your mouth watering faster than you can blink an eye. For even more flavor and deliciousness, sautee and caramelize onions to pile on top
- 1 pound Certified Angus Beef ® ground chuck
- 4 pretzel burger buns
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 4 slices red onion, grilled
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 4 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- Salt and blackening spice to taste
- Preheat grill. Portion chuck into four patties. Season burgers with salt and blackening spice, grill to an internal temperature of 160°F.
- Build sandwich by layering the lettuce, tomato, burger, onion, and blue cheese. Spread the top of the bun with mustard.